They're Not Collectibles, They're Heirlooms.
- Star Wars - The Blueprints Book
- Create Your Own Font with the Pilot Handwriting Tool
- Astronaut Barbie 1965 Replica - Why You Need to Buy It!
- AUCTION - Farscape Rygel Plush Figure - Own the Dominar of 600 Billion!
- Jedi & Starfleet Bathrobes - Feel the Power (and the terrycloth)!
- X-Men Wolverine Claw Letter Opener
- Star Trek Starfleet Academy - Now At NASA! (or at least until April 30, 2011)
- Star Wars Cookie Jars - Beware the Dark Side!
- Xenoblade - Slashing Away on Consoles Soon (...Hopefully)!
- Assassins Creed, BioShock, & Harry Potter “Literal” Parodies
Uber Nerd Classic Quotes
Spock: Don’t grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh… — Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1989) – Spock & Captain Kirk
Kirk: …the needs of the few…
Spock: …Or the one.
Just in case you’ve been in a cave, there has been quite a bit of [Read More]
Hmmm. Not sure what to make of this one. While Duct Tape and aluminum foil [Read More]
With the upcoming August 3rd DVD release of the motion picture [Read More]
On July 12, 2010 after 1am, Harvey Pekar, the seminal comic book writer of [Read More]
What goes up when the rain comes down? Give up? An Umbrella! Sadly that [Read More]
“Activate the Omega 13″ Those are the final words voiced by [Read More]